San Francisco • San Jose • Oakland
We Rent Motorcycles to Riders from around the World!
Flying in to San Francisco, San Jose or Oakland airports?
We are centrally located in the heart of Silicon Valley, and offer airport shuttle service to all 3 airports.
We make it easy for you to rent a motorcycle.
Featuring Four Classes of Motorcycles for Rent
Our Motorcycle Rental website makes renting a motorcycle easy and fast:
- Check out our Rental Fleet Page where you can compare models, photos, pricing (we have some of the lowest motorcycle rental rates around) all on one page.
- Visit our “Quick Quote” Page where you can select your rental motorcycle, pickup & return dates, insurance and other options. Change motorcycles, dates or options without needing to re-enter all the data. When you want to Make the Reservation, just fill out a very short form on the same page and you’re done!
- Our rental process is fast, easy and hassle-free. See our Rental FAQ Page for answers to your questions, including topics like licensing requirements and insurance. Additional information can be found in the articles collected in our Motorcycle Rental Information section.
- Still have questions? Call us at 800-601-5370 or use our convenient Contact Page. Our courteous and knowledgeable customer service staff (all bikers themselves) will be happy to assist you.
We offer Motorcycle Touring, Trip Planning and Travel Services Too!
- See our Motorcycle Touring page and our Tour FAQ to get a general idea, then call us to customize a trip to your tastes and budget.
- We offer shuttle service to and from local airports and hotels in our 8-passenger van.
- California boasts some of the best roads for motorcycle rides, and our Northern California motorcycle rental location starts your motorcycling vacation close to many of these great riding roads.
- After riders rent motorcycles from us, they become Raving Fans and often send us detailed stories and photos of their California Motorcycle Adventures.
Our Rental Customers Really Do Rave About Us:
My wife and I arrived at SFO right on time on Friday morning. After collecting our luggage, my cell phone rang and Ilene from California Motorcycle Adventures was calling to let me know that she was running about 5 minutes late. Anyone called you when only running 5 minutes late? That was the beginning of a great adventure for my wife and I. Ilene arrived 5 minutes later and we stowed our bags, hopped in the Tahoe and off we went to the California Motorcycle Adventures offices in Mountain View. Paperwork to rent th … More …
Steve P - Austin, TX - August 2009Full Review
Hi Ilene and Scott, I want to thank you for supporting me on the best holiday I have had in my life. My Honda Goldwing GL1800 was a dream and the support Ilene gave my in planning my trip was unbelievable. You guided me to so many great roads that I would otherwise never would have found. I drove this great bike through California, Nevada, Arizona and New-Mexico and enjoyed it every minute. So I recommend your shop to everybody, you will not be disappointed!
Ed Lauwerens - Heemstede, Europe - The Netherlands - January 2011Full Review
April 2013 I was around SF spending holidays. So I contacted CMA to rent a Harley for four days. It has been such an amazing experience, at a reasonable price, not an engine problem and a very good service from CMA. Keep riding!
L. Nieto - Pamplona, Spain - April 2013Full Review
Call California Motorcycle Adventures Now: 800-601-5370
Special Note: if you are from one of the British Commonwealth countries, as many of our renters are, view this page translated into English.