San Francisco • San Jose • Oakland
We Rent Motorcycles to Riders from around the World!
Flying in to San Francisco, San Jose or Oakland airports?
We are centrally located in the heart of Silicon Valley, and offer airport shuttle service to all 3 airports.
We make it easy for you to rent a motorcycle.
Featuring Four Classes of Motorcycles for Rent
Our Motorcycle Rental website makes renting a motorcycle easy and fast:
- Check out our Rental Fleet Page where you can compare models, photos, pricing (we have some of the lowest motorcycle rental rates around) all on one page.
- Visit our “Quick Quote” Page where you can select your rental motorcycle, pickup & return dates, insurance and other options. Change motorcycles, dates or options without needing to re-enter all the data. When you want to Make the Reservation, just fill out a very short form on the same page and you’re done!
- Our rental process is fast, easy and hassle-free. See our Rental FAQ Page for answers to your questions, including topics like licensing requirements and insurance. Additional information can be found in the articles collected in our Motorcycle Rental Information section.
- Still have questions? Call us at 800-601-5370 or use our convenient Contact Page. Our courteous and knowledgeable customer service staff (all bikers themselves) will be happy to assist you.
We offer Motorcycle Touring, Trip Planning and Travel Services Too!
- See our Motorcycle Touring page and our Tour FAQ to get a general idea, then call us to customize a trip to your tastes and budget.
- We offer shuttle service to and from local airports and hotels in our 8-passenger van.
- California boasts some of the best roads for motorcycle rides, and our Northern California motorcycle rental location starts your motorcycling vacation close to many of these great riding roads.
- After riders rent motorcycles from us, they become Raving Fans and often send us detailed stories and photos of their California Motorcycle Adventures.
Our Rental Customers Really Do Rave About Us:
After being collected from our hotel by Ilene, my buddy and I were introduced to our rides for the next 7 days, Heritage Softail and Roadking. Once we had familiarized ourselves with the bikes, we were off. Headed straight for the Pacific Coast Highway then south to Santa Cruz then Santa Barbara. That has got to be one of the best rides of my life, the roads and scenery are awesome. The next few days took in Barstow, Mojave, Vegas (Wow!),Hoover Dam, route 66 to Williams, thanks to Jackie at the Canyon Club for a gr … More …
Andrew F. - Bolton, Lancs - UK - September 2010Full Review
I was in with a group of riders on vacation this summer. The bikes were ready to go and in top condition when we got there. We had a great trip and I would highly recommend California Motorcycle Adventures to anyone heading their way. In fact, we’ll be doing it again this coming summer.
Brian D. - Lake Worth, FL - USA - July 2012Full Review
Thanks to Ilene and Scott and staff I experienced my first, and surely not my last, southwestern U.S motorcycle odyssey. Utah, Nevada, Arizona and California and everything in between in ten lovely days. The response was impeccable from the moment I first contacted Scott via e-mail. I was dealt with in a prompt and professional manner by both Scott and Ilene. The itinerary that was set up for me by Ilene was fantastic. Both informative and accurate. Of the ten destinations all accommodations were great, with the ex … More …
Vincent R. - Montreal, Canada - June 2009Full Review
Call California Motorcycle Adventures Now: 800-601-5370
Special Note: if you are from one of the British Commonwealth countries, as many of our renters are, view this page translated into English.