San Francisco • San Jose • Oakland
We Rent Motorcycles to Riders from around the World!
Flying in to San Francisco, San Jose or Oakland airports?
We are centrally located in the heart of Silicon Valley, and offer airport shuttle service to all 3 airports.
We make it easy for you to rent a motorcycle.
Featuring Four Classes of Motorcycles for Rent
Our Motorcycle Rental website makes renting a motorcycle easy and fast:
- Check out our Rental Fleet Page where you can compare models, photos, pricing (we have some of the lowest motorcycle rental rates around) all on one page.
- Visit our “Quick Quote” Page where you can select your rental motorcycle, pickup & return dates, insurance and other options. Change motorcycles, dates or options without needing to re-enter all the data. When you want to Make the Reservation, just fill out a very short form on the same page and you’re done!
- Our rental process is fast, easy and hassle-free. See our Rental FAQ Page for answers to your questions, including topics like licensing requirements and insurance. Additional information can be found in the articles collected in our Motorcycle Rental Information section.
- Still have questions? Call us at 800-601-5370 or use our convenient Contact Page. Our courteous and knowledgeable customer service staff (all bikers themselves) will be happy to assist you.
We offer Motorcycle Touring, Trip Planning and Travel Services Too!
- See our Motorcycle Touring page and our Tour FAQ to get a general idea, then call us to customize a trip to your tastes and budget.
- We offer shuttle service to and from local airports and hotels in our 8-passenger van.
- California boasts some of the best roads for motorcycle rides, and our Northern California motorcycle rental location starts your motorcycling vacation close to many of these great riding roads.
- After riders rent motorcycles from us, they become Raving Fans and often send us detailed stories and photos of their California Motorcycle Adventures.
Our Rental Customers Really Do Rave About Us:
Organising a 6,000 mile tour around in the U.S. from Down Under was a little daunting to say the least. That’s until I came into contact with Ilene and the team at California Motorcycle Adventures. I gave Ilene a rough sketch of some of the country that I wanted to cover and she did all the work. Her attention to detail, her local knowledge and her easy manner made the whole trip come together that turned into an adventure of a lifetime. The BMW R1200RT ran faultlessly, it was presented to me freshly serviced and w … More …
Andrew Brannon - Brisbane, Queensland - Australia - June 2012Full Review
I had a great time touring the Bay Area on a Harley rented from the folks at California Motorcycle Adventures. It made my (otherwise rather boring) business trip a delight, and I am certain to rent from them again on my next trips. The rental process was fast and efficient, the folks were friendly and the bike was great. What more can one ask for? I wholeheartedly recommend this place!
Jos Visser - Zurich, ZH - Switzerland - December 2009Full Review
Just to say thank you so much for helping me realise a lifelong dream: to ride a Harley in America. Your level of service, friendliness and willing to help was second to none and I would recommend you to anybody who wants to Live to Ride. The bike (a Red and Black Touring Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Classic) was well prepared and never missed a beat and every one of our 1500 miles was done with a smile on our faces. Thanks again and here are a few pics to show you how much fun we had. Good luck with the future an … More …
Kevin & Jane - England - August 2008Full Review
Call California Motorcycle Adventures Now: 800-601-5370
Special Note: if you are from one of the British Commonwealth countries, as many of our renters are, view this page translated into English.