San Francisco • San Jose • Oakland
We Rent Motorcycles to Riders from around the World!
Flying in to San Francisco, San Jose or Oakland airports?
We are centrally located in the heart of Silicon Valley, and offer airport shuttle service to all 3 airports.
We make it easy for you to rent a motorcycle.
Featuring Four Classes of Motorcycles for Rent
Our Motorcycle Rental website makes renting a motorcycle easy and fast:
- Check out our Rental Fleet Page where you can compare models, photos, pricing (we have some of the lowest motorcycle rental rates around) all on one page.
- Visit our “Quick Quote” Page where you can select your rental motorcycle, pickup & return dates, insurance and other options. Change motorcycles, dates or options without needing to re-enter all the data. When you want to Make the Reservation, just fill out a very short form on the same page and you’re done!
- Our rental process is fast, easy and hassle-free. See our Rental FAQ Page for answers to your questions, including topics like licensing requirements and insurance. Additional information can be found in the articles collected in our Motorcycle Rental Information section.
- Still have questions? Call us at 800-601-5370 or use our convenient Contact Page. Our courteous and knowledgeable customer service staff (all bikers themselves) will be happy to assist you.
We offer Motorcycle Touring, Trip Planning and Travel Services Too!
- See our Motorcycle Touring page and our Tour FAQ to get a general idea, then call us to customize a trip to your tastes and budget.
- We offer shuttle service to and from local airports and hotels in our 8-passenger van.
- California boasts some of the best roads for motorcycle rides, and our Northern California motorcycle rental location starts your motorcycling vacation close to many of these great riding roads.
- After riders rent motorcycles from us, they become Raving Fans and often send us detailed stories and photos of their California Motorcycle Adventures.
Our Rental Customers Really Do Rave About Us:
Unfortunately only one day rental was possible for me and chosen California Motorcycle Adventure was a great decision. They are open 7 days a week and renting bikes (which are really young) in a perfect condition. All the accessories are available what you need and schuttle service is also a good choice. Driving on the seaside road (number 1) is unforgettable and the curves in the hills are perfect also for good riding.
Tamas Ponus - Hungary - October 2014Full Review
Just wanted to say a really big thank-you to Scott and his crew for a very memorable experience, my wife and I had the trip of a life-time on a beautiful, tip-top condition Harley heritage softail, we rode from Saratoga to las vegas, visiting the infamous Oatman on route 66. Their service was absolutely top dollar on the excellence scale, and i would recommend that any-one thinking of hiring a Harley to use these guys. Scott even opened up on labour day for me to collect the motorcycle – Thank You, and hope to see … More …
Dez Queenan - Leamington Spa, Warwickshire England - September 2008Full Review
Beautiful days, Beautiful Bikes and beautiful ride. Thanks Ilene and Scot for you assistance and guidence and your great running bikes. We (all six of us) had a great ride and no problems. I Recommend your services to everyone
Richard Tippetts - Bedford, Texas - October 2010Full Review
Call California Motorcycle Adventures Now: 800-601-5370
Special Note: if you are from one of the British Commonwealth countries, as many of our renters are, view this page translated into English.