San Francisco • San Jose • Oakland
We Rent Motorcycles to Riders
from around the World!
Flying in to San Francisco, San Jose or Oakland airports?
We are centrally located in the heart of Silicon Valley,
and offer airport shuttle service to all 3 airports.
We make it easy for you to rent a motorcycle.
Featuring Four Classes of Motorcycles for Rent
|Harley-Davidson Touring Motorcycles||Harley-Davidson Cruising Motorcycles||Honda Gold Wing 1800 Motorcycles||Honda & BMW Sport-Touring Motorcycles|
Our Motorcycle Rental website makes renting a motorcycle easy & fast:
- Check out our Rental Fleet Page where you can compare models, photos, pricing (we have some of the lowest motorcycle rental rates around) all on one page.
- Visit our "Quick Quote" Page where you can select your rental motorcycle, pickup & return dates, insurance and other options. Change motorcycles, dates or options without needing to re-enter all the data. When you want to Make the Reservation, just fill out a very short form on the same page and you're done!
- Our rental process is fast, easy and hassle-free. See our Rental FAQ Page for answers to your questions, including topics like licensing requirements and insurance. Additional information can be found in the articles collected in our Motorcycle Rental Information section.
- Still have questions? Call us at 800-601-5370 or use our convenient Contact Page. Our courteous and knowledgeable customer service staff (all bikers themselves) will be happy to assist you.
Our riders / renters say it best:
It's great to deal with a biker whose business sense is second to none, who operates the best damn rental service I've ever used. I'll be back next year, already planning the trip.
Many thanks Scott, for helping to make this a trip of a lifetime.
- Jeff R.,
We offer Motorcycle Touring, Trip Planning and Travel Services Too!
- See our Motorcycle Touring page and our Tour FAQ to get a general idea, then call us to customize a trip to your tastes and budget.
- We offer shuttle service to and from local airports and hotels in our 8-passenger van.
- California boasts some of the best roads for motorcycle rides, and our Northern California motorcycle rental location starts your motorcycling vacation close to many of these great riding roads.
- After riders rent motorcycles from us, they become Raving Fans and often send us detailed stories and photos of their California Motorcycle Adventures.
****************** WE LIKE IT WHEN YOU LIKE US ******************
Our customers really do rave about us:
My husband and I hopped on a Goldwing and headed for the Sierra mountains in Northern California and Nevada. We saw it all: deep forests, wide open desert, rocky cliffs, and cool streams. Three days and 700+ miles later, I was sad to get off the bike.
The ride was so comfortable that I was able to video using my iPhone as Dick carved down the highway. Check it out.
Janet Lafleur, Mountain View, California - July 2010
We rented six Harleys for 12 days, putting on 2,200 trouble-free miles. It is important to underline the full service offered by CMA. From the first e-mail to Scott we felt like we had been taken care of, starting with competitive prices, perfectly planned itinerary and hotels recommendation.
After returning bikes we had a couple of little scratches here and there and Scott said to not worry about it. He said that for him this is a normal tear and wear. What an honest way of doing business.
- Janusz, Michal, Artek, Tomek, Artek, Walter from Poland - April 2011
We are from Holland and in 2010 we rented 8 Harleys from Scott (in January 2007 we rented 3) to ride from San Francisco, Yosemite park, Death Valley, Las Vegas, Zion park, Grand Canyon, Route 66, Oatman, Blue Mountains, Santa Monica, Highway One to San Francisco. Trip of a lifetime.
Scott and Ilene are great they made it as easy as possible for us. We had the best bikes, no breakdowns or anything. Trust, that's what you want when you organize a trip for 8 riders from Holland. And that's what you get from Scott and Ilene with their personal touch. We did, went, got everything we hoped for and more and more. Many Thanks from the boys from Holland.
- Arno Windhouwer, Amsterdam, noord holland - Holland - July 2010
Call California Motorcycle Adventures Now: 800-601-5370
Special Note: if you are from one of the British Commonwealth countries,
as many of our renters are, view this page translated into English.
for Special Group Rates
Prices go UP