Father-Son Trip of a Lifetime:
American Southwest & National Parks
by Carl & Lars - April 2011
We made it back to Canada and want to say thank you again for making this tip possible for us. It was father-son trip of a lifetime. 2 men, 2 Harleys and 2000 miles of pure pleasure.
From the Pacific Coast through the heat of the Death Valley to the grandiosity of the Grand Canyon and Zion National Park, From the craziness of Las Vegas to the Giants in Sequioa and Kings Canyon NP and the most beautiful Yosemite Valley - we got the motor running.
The trip was well prepared, the bikes were in great shape and the support of your team was amazing. Thank you for everything. We will be back.
For more testimonials and reviews from our motorcycle rental riders, check out the links below:
- Testimonials / Reviews from 2012
- Testimonials / Reviews from 2011
- Testimonials / Reviews from 2010
- Testimonials / Reviews from 2009
- Testimonials / Reviews from 2008
- Article-length Rider Stories & Photos