Riding a Harley Electra Glide
to a Cabin in the Big Sur Redwoods
by Roy Artman and Kathy Black - September 2008
Hi, I wanted to send a note to thank you for your help and great service regarding our trip last week.
Also, just so that you can pass it on to future riders... we stayed in Ripplewood Resort in Big Sur and it was fabulous. I have attached here a couple of photos of our cabin. Rates are extremely reasonable (we paid about $150 per night), cabins have kitchens, some have fireplaces, decks on the river, etc. Very clean and great service. Website is: www.ripplewoodresort.com
Thanks again for everything!
- Roy Artman and Kathy Black
For more testimonials and reviews from our motorcycle rental riders, check out the links below:
- Testimonials / Reviews from 2012
- Testimonials / Reviews from 2011
- Testimonials / Reviews from 2010
- Testimonials / Reviews from 2009
- Testimonials / Reviews from 2008
- Article-length Rider Stories & Photos